LOCATION: 151 City Centre Dr, Mississauga, ON L5B 1M7, Canada
We have an amazing opportunity to be apart of the PLATINUM launch of the Exchange District by Camrost/Felcorp!
PRIVATE RESIDENCES COMING SOON.
Broker launch April 25th
What You need to Know!
- Developer is Camrost/Felcorp
- Location is 151 City Centre Dr.
- master planned community
- 4 towers
- 2000 suites
- Anticipated Occupancy mid 2023
- Steps to Square one
- 1 minute walk to new LRT rapid transit
- 15 minutes to Pearson Airport
Launching this April, The Exchange District residences will form a major part of a larger master-planned community, which will fill a sprawling 3-acre (1.21 hectare) site at 151 City Centre Drive. It will incorporate placid landscaped greenery into its sophisticated urban surroundings, creating an optimized balance between city living and the quiet reflections of the natural world. Beyond the four-tower residential component, the Exchange District will feature brand-new hotels along with prime commercial and retail space designed to accommodate the overflow from the fast-growing Square One complex.
Register Now for PLATINUM Access
- Second largest City in the GTA
- A population larger than Washington DC, Vancouver, Boston, Winnipeg, Denver!
- Detached homes selling for $1.1 Million on average – Affordability will become an issue
- $40-45 Billion dollars of investment coming to Mississauga over the next 15 years
- Directly across the street from Square One Shopping Mall
- 2 minute walk to Sheridan College Campus ~5,500 students
- 12 minutes drive to University of Toronto – Mississauga Campus – 15,000 Students
- Minutes to 401, QEW, 403, 407, 427, Toronto International Pearson Airport