1856 Custom House and Bank of Toronto/ Oakville ON
This four-acre property includes the restored home of the founding family of
Oakville, the Chisholm’s, as well as a Coach House and Gardeners Cottage.
In 1856 R.K Chisholm constructed a two-storey Custom House and the first Oakville branch of the Bank of Toronto. It is now home to the Oakville Museum.